Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi-Jacked! The Story of a Face

This is me, pre-wisdom tooth pulling:  
Some might say I look pretty normal, even chipper, in a manic sort of way.  To me, I look like a woman who has a full mouth of teeth.  But, not after tomorrow morning!  No, tomorrow morning my wisdom teeth are going to be violently ripped from my face, whilst I slumber in an orthodontic surgeon's chair.  I'm really so not OK with this.  I know there are more important things going on in the world than my face, but, it's my face and I care about it!

After tomorrow morning, and for almost FOUR DAYS, apparently, I will look like this:

And, this "situation" will be coupled with pain and the inability to eat anything enjoyable.  Not cool!  NOT cool!  Yes, there will be vicodin, and plenty of it.  But, damn it, that won't help me! Screw you, wisdom teeth, and the train you rode in on!

1 comment:

  1. My mumps-face lasted less than 24 hours -- it varies from person to person. Advice: nap, a lot. The Vicodin will help with this.

    ReplyDelete