Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fatty Friday Issue #11: Awkward Summer Sweets Moment



Hi, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie! Remember me? Oh, no?! Well, I guess that's because we met when I was a chubby girl in high school, with pigtails or something, and you didn't even notice me. But not anymore! Now I'm grown and sexy, and you don't even know the half of it! Well, I remember you... Sure hope you haven't changed too much... I remember the first time I took a bite of your sweet, tangy, buttery, crusty amazingness. It was like a berry/citrus rainbow had soared across my sky!

Anyway, you remember me now, I'm sure. And today, I'm going to share you with my readers. All your tangy, sweet, wonderful, summery joy! I'm so glad we ran into each other like this!

I think, for this week's issue of Fatty Friday, I'll try to get to know you all over again with a new recipe. More to come...

And yum! btdubs...

P.S. Please check out this lady's blog! It's my new fave!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Ms. Fatty Friday!

    Thank you for referring to my strawberry rhubarb post and for saying my site is your new fave. That is very kind. Please write/comment any time.
    Thanks again,
    Sweet Mary

    ReplyDelete