Friday, May 22, 2009

Fatty Friday Issue #12: BBQ with a Twist



Hey hey! It's a three-day weekend, folks and I am ready to have some fun. In my world that involves food - at least at some point. I mean, isn't there something great about combining the things that bring us pleasure? Like my penchant for sweet and salty, for instance.

So this week's issue of Fatty Friday is devoted to BBQ with a twist. The three day weekend during the summer generally brings with it a BBQ, and this one is no exception. We'll be grilling at a gorgeous townhouse in Cobble Hill where I hope to feature a grilled meat (think turkey or lamb) with some pineapple-rhubarb chutney. I'm also in the mood for something featuring avocado. Who knows where the weekend will lead, culinarily speaking?

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment