Friday, March 20, 2009

Fatty Friday Issue #4: Big Wedding Food

Hello folks! In honor of my friend's wedding tomorrow (in which I am the Maid of Honor), this week's issue of Fatty Friday is dedicated to Wedding Food. Yes, that of the chewy steak, wilted salad and overcooked and over-icing'd cake.

We've all been to weddings, haven't we? And we've all had to suffer through the courses of inedible food. BUT, I have faith that this one will be much, much different. For starters, it's here.

Yah. I know...

Second, the food is supposed to be phenomenal. For instance, the cake (made in-house) will be three layers: red velvet, lemon curd and chocolate peanut butter. (cue angels singing)

A question for you: Has anyone been here? What did you think? Reviews welcome! In 2003, The New Yorker rated it pretty highly for food - though not decor.

I'm confident it's going to be fabulous, whether a "temple of extravagance and confusion" or not. If anything, I'll feel gorgeous in my dress. Thanks, Vera!

2 comments:

  1. Oh miss lady,
    That dress? Simply FABOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you sneak me out a piece of that cake? Might be hard in that dress... Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete