Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fatty Friday Issue #5: Our Daily Bread


Well, folks, I invite you to welcome me to the fray.  I now count myself among the hundreds of thousands of jobless Americans now roaming this country.  Surprisingly, I'm not that disappointed.  I worked for a cesspool where I felt I'd been practicing the art of inauthenticity daily. The details are too mind-numbing.  Anyways, a wise friend said this to me, in encouragement: "Sometimes you make a choice and sometimes a choice is made for you.  Either way, it's an opportunity."  Or something like that.  I'm all up for opportunities.  So, let's keep moving!   

First order of business: what to bake when broke?  That's the topic of this week's Fatty Friday. Specifically, I'm going to try my hand at baking some bread - maybe a savory AND a sweet loaf. Excited?!  Me too!  I guess we'll just have to see if I can "rise" to the occasion.  My sides hurt...

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment